Passive 4-20mA Signal Simulator for 2-wire 4-20mA Current Loop Simulation
SM-420C 12Bit 4-20mA Simulator is an analog 4-20mA sensor or transmitter signal high accuracy emulation instrument designed to generate an adjustable 2-wire passive 4-20mA signal from loop power. The passive 4-20mA signal simulator is small in size and in high accuracy, high linearity, reliability.
4-20mA Simulator Main Features
– Voltage input range 9-36VDC.
– Current output range: 4-20mA.
– Display mode: LED.
– Accuracy: 0.2% high linearity.
– Industrial level IC enables the high reliability.
– No potentiometer used, no temperature drift in use.
– Easy-to-use, hand-held, only two buttons UP and DWON.
– High resolution LED display, operate normally in adverse circumstances.
4-20mA Simulator Main Benefits
-Applied in 4-20mA sensor or transmitter signal adjustment.
-As the replacement of 4-20mA signal output from temperature transmitter, humidity sensor, level sensor, density sensor, etc.
-Pre-adjustment on controlling system.
4-20mA Simulation Wiring Circuit Diagram
*Power supply connected can be 12-24VDC.