BRT 420LGPM 4-20mA Loop Simulator Calibrator with LCD Display
BRT 420LGPM 2-wire 4-20mA loop simulator signal generator with panel mounted shell supports digital programming setting, cures output, 4-20mA current loop signal output and display, parameters save. It works with Siemens PLC and other PLCs, and also can be used in 3-wire 4-20mA simulation, 4-wire 4-20mA simulation by adding resistance. Low power consumption, stable output, it is a essential simplified calibration and testing meter instead of fluke 4-20mA loop calibrator in industrial sites and labs.
2-wire 4-20mA Loop Simulator Features and Benefits
– LCD display (with back light).
– 9 Segments programmable output (simulative real environment dynamic testing, each segment can be set: “t” run time/”A” starting current/”b” ending current).
– Using accurate digital rotary encoder, not potentiometer (The current generator with potentiometer is easily affected by temperature and humidity, and the resistance maybe change in operation).
– With reverse polarity protection (two-wire, no matter how the wiring, can work properly, will not burn meter).
– High precision and linearity (display precision “0.05”, two decimal points, actual output accuracy ±0.5%).
– Low power consumption, low heat , more stable output.
– Refined elegant shell, panel-mounted design, easy to install.
BRT 2-wire 4-20mA Loop Simulator Parameters
|Power supply voltage:||15V—30V|
|Physical size (front):||79.5X42mm|
|Physical size (back):||72.5X39.5mm|
|Install panel /Panel cut-out size:||77X40mm|
2-wire 4-20mA Simulation Output Wiring
(That 4-20mA signal generator connection does not have positive and negative polarity.)
3-wire 4-20mA Calibration Wiring Circuit
4-wire 4-20mA Calibration Wiring Circuit
4-20mA Current Signal Measurement
2-wire 4-20mA Loop Simulator Setting Steps
a) This signal generator has two operating modes: manual adjustment mode; Dynamic output mode;
b) Adjusting the output current in manual adjustment mode : rotate encoder knob, clockwise turn, current increases, counterclockwise turn, current decreases. In manual mode, there is two adjustment steps: fine adjustment step (default setting): 0.05mA step change, from 3mA to 21mA, the knob rotation angle is 18-turn. Rough adjustment step: 0.5mA step change, from 3mA to 21mA, the knob rotation angle is 1.8-turn.
c) In manual mode, saves the output value: short press the encoder knob, then release, the screen displays “…” . It indicates saving it successfully, and the output value of the next boot is the saved value; When debugging the device, we need to adjust the output value at random, so long as we don’t press down the adjusting knob, it remains the same value as we saved when we reboot.
d) Dynamic output mode: it is the automatic output of a programmable curve loop. Please contact us to get the detailed setting methods.
*Note*:Please note that there is no need to distinguish the positive side or the negative side of this two-wire signal generator when you wiring. The sign on the diagram is just for you to understand more easily.